Friday 8 March 2019

Healthy Food Eating

Wow! Glenbrae went on a school trip. Guess where we went? We went to Pak n Save to learn about the good food and the energy.

We were split into 5 different groups. The teachers had to take us in there in their own cars. I was with my teacher Miss Smith. It was only my classroom room 9.

As we got there, it was packed. We were only there for 1 hour. We read labels and learnt about energy, sodium, fat, sugar, fibre. Once we had finished, we went back to school.

We all had a great time. One more thing we got lunch box each. I learnt not to eat too much sugar and try and eat healthy food. I had a great time and all the others had good time too. 

Thanks Adelle for teaching us.

Image result for healthy food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.